وظيفة شاغرة – موظف استقبال – جمعية نطوف للبيئة وتنمية المجتمع – غزة
Job Opportunity in Natuf For Environment and Community Development ”Receptionist”
Natuf invites applications for the position “Receptionist” under Al Fakhoora Scholarships and empowerment project which is implemented in partnership with United Nations Development / Programme of assistance to the Palestinian people UNDP/PAPP , funded by the Al Fakhoora Campaign – Qatar and the Islamic development Bank (IDB).
Job Duties :
– Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
– The Receptionist contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the House, and
supports the work of Al-Fakhoora House working teams.
– Provides support to the ongoing activities as required by the Project Coordinator ( Scholarship & Admin).
– Works at Front Desk to support visitor’s and students’ having a timely and organized access to Al Fakhoora House different Team members, and Al-Fakhoora Campaign’s Representative in the House.
– Ensure correct and accurate data entry for all records and reports as required.
– Prepare monthly of Al Fakhoora House visitors and Student’s services log.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– coordinate to ensure timely and accurate services are provided to the house visitors.
– Act as a liaison between Al Fakhoora house Team members, Students, other Dynamic
Futures Programme Staff and other stakeholders.
– Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence -Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
– Book appointments for Student’s services and fill in the required records on paper and online in Al Fakhoora Portal.
– Helps in preparing materials for reporting.
– Make preparations for Al Fakhoora committee meetings.
Diploma in Secretarial / Administration / Office Automation.
– 4 years’ experience in relevant work in NGO’s.
– Strong English speaking, reading and writing skills.
– Proficiency in the use of computer programs for Microsoft Office suite (word, outlook, excel), data base management, and internet.
– Proficiency in the use of office equipment.
– Having excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Application Process :
Application package should include the following:
– Cover letter with the applicant’s current contact information and position applying for in the subject.
– CV including Professional References (minimum of three, with complete contact information).
Applications should be submitted to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply:19/4/2014 no later than 2:00 PM Please make sure to mention in the subject this Job title. The selection committee will review all applications as they are received. All applicants must meet the minimum requirements described above, and those unable to meet these requirements will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.